Friday, October 14, 2005

Sam's Club!

We all had a very busy day. Most of the morning was spent doing chores and cleaning the house in preparation for tomorrow. Emma was about the only one not doing chores! She was a handful today, though – we can tell that she isn’t feeling well. That said, her fifth tooth did come in today, so that might help.

We went to the newly opened Sam’s Club after lunch. The kids and I were awestruck by the size of the place. We picked up a number of things in bulk, which I think will definitely save us some money in the long run.

We hustled home afterwards since Tyler had a football practice to go to. Once Melissa and Tyler returned home, I cooked hamburgers on the grill for everyone. The evening was a lot more laid back than the rest of the day had been, which was just as well since I think that we were all somewhat worn out.

No comments: