Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Halloween!!







Happy Halloween!
I know that everyone is anxiously awaiting the pictures from Halloween, especially those of Cris. We had a lot of fun this year with the costumes. We dressed Emma up as a flower. She wasn't really happy about the whole costume thing. That may have had something to do with the fact that we had to wake her up from her nap.
Kyla was a black cat. Her costume was pretty easy. We did her face up like a cat and made a fancy little bow to go around her neck. Tyler dressed up as a redneck/hillbilly woman. It was so funny. We bought wigs & some clothes for him. We trying to make him look as gaudy as possible. Cris also dressed up as a woman. It was a little scary! We did the make-up and everything. I tried to convince him to go to Wal-Mart and shop, but he didn't want to go. I can't imagine why not. I threw together a last minute costume as a farmer girl.
I hope everyone enjoys our pictures.

No comments: