- Cris lost his job with Fleetguard / Cummins
- Cris & I were both baptized
- I left / was let go from my job & happily became a stay-at-home mom again
- Tyler, Zech & Kyla made it through another school year ( well 2)
- Tyler got his driver's license & a new (to him) truck
- Cris is now an employee of the YMCA as their youth sports coordinator. Very cool job that is nothing like what he was doing, but he loves it.
- Emma had strep throat for a solid 7 - 8 weeks but is now all better (thank God!)
- She starts kindergarten in the fall & is sooooooo excited
- Zech leaves Thursday for a mission trip to the Dominican Republic with his church
- Kyla has become an avid reader - to the point that we can't keep the poor girl in books
We've had lots of changes - mostly good - and have spent the better part of the last year learning how to step out on faith. It is certainly a work in progress but I feel like our faith grows stronger every day.
Hope that everyone is well and having an awesome summer. My plan is to get better about making posts (& not waiting for 1 1/2 years to post again - haha).
I'm toying with the idea of starting a blog just for me. Keep this one for all of the family news & start one that I can use for ideas, random thoughts and such. Something to think about....
No comments:
Post a Comment