Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!
We really don't have any "new" news to share. I thought I would post a few of our pictures from tonight's activities.
We only had Zech and Emma with us as we went trick or treating tonight. We did meet up with Tyler and Kyla to get a few pictures and to wish them well in their hunt for candy, candy & more candy. Cris and I met up with some of our friends in the downtown area of Cookeville to trick or treat. The city had closed off a few of the main roads in downtown and the area businesses passed out candy. It was a really good way for the kids to trick or treat. It is safe and in one centralized location. Sadly, the weather was a little miserable - it rained or drizzled the entire time we were there. We spent a little time going to visit my grandfather and his wife. We then met back up with our friends at the local mall for a little more trick or treating. This was a little disappointing because there just wasn't as much going on as I would expect. All in all, I think that at least Zech enjoyed himself. Emma didn't really understand what was going on and didn't really care. Cris did let her have a sucker while at Papa's house. She REALLY liked it.
Enjoy!

No comments: