Thursday, August 26, 2010

Season of change

Routines . . . Schedules . . . School . . . Sports . . . yep - it's that time of year again. We are back into our school time routine. The kids have all adjust pretty well to being back in school. For the older kids - it's old news, but Emma is still very excited. WooHoo! Long may this continue.
The girls are still taking gymnastics. Emma is also playing soccer this fall. She seems to really being enjoying it. They've had a few practices & their 1st game is Saturday. Zech is playing recreational soccer this fall and Tyler is full into football. So, we may have a routine but it does mean we go every which way for the next few months.

I've taken up a new hobby - thanks to my friend, Racheal. We have gone into business together making jewelry. It's nothing fancy but we make some really cute, affordable pieces. Although, I may be just a little biased. It's great fun. We've made a little money but nothing major. If nothing else comes of this, I will at least have several new pieces of jewelry that I can wear. :-)

Our life is full of changes right now, but also full of blessings.

Cris has started a new blog to pass along information between his mom and birth mom so . . . this blog has sort of become just mine. Hmmmm..... wonder what I can get into???

No comments: